You are here : Home
Welcome to Howell Jones Cyfreithwyr Solicitors
North Wales Solicitors at Llanrwst and Abergele
EPC Law Changes
EPC laws changed on 9th January 2013 which means that some buildings are exempt from requiring an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Find out more about these EPC changes.
- Solicitors in North Wales with offices in Llanrwst and Abergele.
- Established in 1911, our strength comes from tradition linked to a modern outlook.
- The company has a strong reputation for quality.
- We specialise in advising businesses, families and individuals.
- Our aim is to provide quality service, confidentiality and sound advice with the personal touch.
- Business Property Transactions
- Company Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Start-ups
- Shareholder Issues
- Business Partnerships
- Commercial Agreements
- Employment Issues
- Renewable Energy
- Estate Administration
- Inheritance Tax
- Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Tenancies, Agricultural Holdings and Grazing Agreements
- Partnerships and Companies
- CAP Payments
- Mineral Extraction, Water Pollution and Environmental Matters
- Renewable Energy
- Residential Conveyancing
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Mortgaging Home
- Equity Release
- Titles – Registered and Unregistered
- Civil Partnerships
- Cohabitation including Cohabitation Agreements and relationship breakdown
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Financial Settlements on relationship breakdown
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Separation and Separation Agreements
- Crime Work
Howell Jones and Company Limited trading as Howell Jones Cyfreithwyr Solicitors
Registered in England and Wales No. 8330250
Registered Office: 36 Station Road, Llanrwst, Sir Conwy LL26 0DA
V.A.T. Reg. No. 372 3800 62
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
No. 591301 (Llanrwst) and 592542 (Abergele)
Phone: 01492 640277 (Llanrwst) or 01745 826282/825845 (Abergele)
E-mail: Please use our online contact form.
For full contact information please see our contact page.
Content is copyright Howell Jones Cyfreithwyr Solicitors, Llanrwst and Abergele, North Wales, UK.
Website design by PJ WebWorks