Ysgol y Moelwyn, Blaenau Ffestiniog – 2003-2008
Ysgol Dyffryn Conwy, Llanrwst (6th Form) 2008 - 2010
University of Wales, Aberystwyth – LL.B (Hons.), 2010-2013
University of Bergen, Norway – 2011-2012
University of Law (incorporating the College of Law), Chester – Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2015
Welsh (fluent), English (fluent)
Before joining Howell Jones in July 2017 Geraint spent two years as a Paralegal at another firm in North Wales whilst completing the Legal Practice Course, combining work and study. Geraint took a year out of legal practice and assumed the role of Health and Safety Officer for Schools within Gwynedd Council’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing team, before returning to legal practice with Howell Jones.
Geraint qualified as a Solicitor in December 2019 and practices in the following areas:
- Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
- Sales and Purchase of land and unique/character properties
- Boundary Disputes
- Transfer of Equity/Property Gifting
- Landlord and Tenant matters – from Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements of Residential property to long-term leases of Commercial properties.
- Landlord and Tenant disputes (both Residential and Commercial)
- Party Wall issues
- Reconstruction of Title (where Deeds for a Property cannot be located)
- First Registration applications/dealings with Unregistered Land
- Estate Administration/Probate
- Wills and Codicils
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Debt Recovery/Credit Control, and
- Personal Injury Cases
Organisations / Memberships
In 2019, Geraint was elected on to the committee of the Gwynedd Law Society.
Interests and Hobbies
Away from Law, Geraint is self confessed as having a 'slight' obsession with football and is an avid supporter of the Welsh National Football team both home and away. Over the years Geraint has been the goalkeeper in a handful of local teams, though more recently can be seen shouting from the sidelines and assisting with the coaching side. His hometown of Blaenau Ffestiniog is very close to his heart and over the years has been a member of the Oakeley Silver Band and the Crown Green Bowling Club. More recently he is a member of Antur Stiniog; a local enterprise promoting local interests and projects with a focus on the Outdoor and Tourism sectors and the rejuvenation of the High Street.