Nia Hughes Parry
Consultant - Solicitor
Solicitor, England and Wales on 1st October 1984
University of York BA (Hons) 1980.
Solicitors Final Examination 1982.
English and Welsh (fluent)
Nia’s areas of expertise are Private Client Work. Nia can provide advice on the following;
Private Client Work:
- Probate and estate administration with or without wills
- Deeds of Variation/Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Wills and Codicils
- Lasting Powers of Attorney including registration
- Court of Protection work including Deputyship applications, Statutory Wills and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Residential Conveyancing
Organisations / Memberships
- Resolution member and co-founder of Resolution North Wales
- Law Society Family Law Panel member
- Past President of Gwynedd Law Society
Interests and Hobbies
Hill-walking, pilates and a keen interest in politics/current affairs.