Nia Hughes Parry
Solicitor, England and Wales on 1st October 1984
University of York BA (Hons) 1980.
Solicitors Final Examination 1982.
English and Welsh (fluent)
Nia’s areas of expertise are in Family Law and Private Client Work. Nia can provide advice on the following;
- Civil Partner Dissolution
- Breakdown of Cohabitation
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Post –nuptial Agreements
- Financial Settlements on relationship breakdown
Private Client Work:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection work including Deputyship applications and Statutory Wills
- Residential Conveyancing
Organisations / Memberships
- Resolution member and co-founder of Resolution North Wales
- Law Society Family Law Panel member
- Past President of Gwynedd Law Society
Interests and Hobbies
Hill-walking, pilates and politics/current affairs.